We went to Thanksgiving Point today to go do their Halloween festival but when we got there it started raining! So we just went over to the petting zoo to check out some animals. Eli was not to sure about some of them. When he got on the tiny horse he just wasn't feeling it. He said it is weird to ride horses and that his bum was WAY to big for it?!?!?!
I love all the new pictures! You take Eli so many fun places. My older kids did that kind of stuff too. Sam gets the shaft a little bit, I think. She keeps asking when Eli is coming!!!
he's such a funny little guy!
ReplyDeleteI love all the new pictures! You take Eli so many fun places. My older kids did that kind of stuff too. Sam gets the shaft a little bit, I think. She keeps asking when Eli is coming!!!
ReplyDelete