Marshall, Erika and children came to Utah to visit and hang out. We were so lucky to be able to go walk through the Oquirrh Mountain Temple and then go to Salt Lake and walk around Temple grounds. All the kids had such a great time hanging out with one another. The coolest thing about that day was that we were able to see the Oquirrh Mountain Temple, Jordan River Temple, Draper Temple and then the Salt Lake City Temple. Then on the following day we saw the Bountiful and Logan Temple and just one day later we saw the Provo and Mount Timpanogos temples. Seriously how blessed are we that we can see the Lord's work being done every where we look. This is one of my favorite things about living in Utah. I love temples and I love that Eli loves temples and wants to go in every single one of them.
I love the family picture of you guys!! Looks like a ton of fun:)
ReplyDeleteWho took the picture of you guys? I love it! If you find a camera in your car, I haven't seen mine since the temple open house.
ReplyDeletehey candice. these pictures are awesome! you guys look so cute!
ReplyDelete